For Leaders in Education and Other Fields
BURNOUT & THE EFFECTS OF THE PANDEMIC
Thursday, July 21, 2022 9:00 – 2:00
Location: New Event Barn in Clarence
9835 Clarence Center Rd (map)
Societal changes over the past three years, many of those related to the Pandemic, have presented new challenges for leaders in education and other fields. This Conference will attempt to understand those challenges and offer solutions both from presenters and attendees.
- Understanding Burnout – Defining the Problem
- Contributions of the Pandemic to Burnout
- Burnout, anxiety, fear related to trauma and school tragedies
- Personal and Institutional Strategies to Overcome Burnout
- Building a Thriving culture in Your School or Organization
Fran McGreevy & Pete Dobmeier will utilize and model highly interactive strategies while making extensive use of multi-media to meet their objectives. Pete and Fran have a combined 65 years of experience in classroom instruction, building administration at all three levels, curriculum, instruction, educational research, staff development and training and mentoring leaders. They are happy to have four guest presenters whose demonstrated expertise is so relevant to the issues being addressed.
- Excellent opportunity to connect with other leaders
- CTLE Approved (Documentation Provided at Conference)
- Optional follow up – discussion/connection/socialization from 2:00 – ?
Sarah Adragna – PHD, Licensed Psychologist
Michael Adragna – MD, Pediatric Psychiatrist – Oishei Children’s Hospital
Michael McGreevy – Executive Coach
Thomas McGreevy – Entrepreneur
Cost: $225 – includes continental breakfast, lunch and materials
Print and Mail Form
Purchase Orders, Checks or Money Orders can be mailed to:
Rooted Leadership Inc.
P.O Box 244
East Amherst, NY 14051
Questions about the conference?
"*" indicates required fields